The Floorline 7.5 King Single bed has a low minimum height of just 7.5cm. Offering full electric adjustability, it is highly versatile and suitable for care either at home or at a facility level. Excellent height adjustment range, including the very low minimum height, makes it perfect for those who are at risk of injury from falls, without the need for inhibitive side rails.
Featuring a warm and attractive appearance, the Floorline 7.5 King Single Bed has slimline beech-tone wooden bed ends that importantly do not impede user or carer line of sight. Care is made easy with smart operation, including an Auto Contour function which improves the comfort of the user when making adjustments, with the knee-break raising automatically prior to the adjustment of the backrest. Similarly, an Auto Stop function when lowering the bed to minimum height allows the user to check the clearance under the bed prior to lowering to reduce the crush risk.
Use of this bed is made easy for both users and carers, with an easy-to-use illuminated hand control.
We recommend a Bedside Crash Mat is used alongside this bed when in use at the lowest height for someone who is at risk of injury from bed falls.
A new clamp rail designed for use with our Floorline 7.5 beds is optional, it provides additional security for users and assistance with getting up from the bed by providing a grab hold. This can be used from the highest position of the bed right down to its lowest position.
All our products are designed to be low-maintenance, reliable, and are built to last. We offer a generous manufacturer’s warranty and keep stocks of all spare parts to ensure continued trouble-free use.
Floorline 7.5 King Single Bed – Features
- King Single width – an additional 17cm
- Floorline bed – low height to top of mattress platform only 7.5cm
- Low bed ends for excellent patient visibility
- Attractive wooden bed ends with concealed actuators
- 4-way electronic adjustment
- Electronic height adjustment, back rest, knee break, trendelenburg
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg functionality
- Auto Contour function supports user position when adjusting
- Auto-Stop at height of 250mm when lowering the bed to reduce crush risk
- Emergency self-levelling function
- Safe working load of 200KG
- Pull-apart bed for transportability, tool-free assembly
- Transport bracket included
Floorline 7.5 King Single Bed – Options & Accessories
- Transport bracket (included)
- Clamp rail
- Self help pole
Floorline 7.5 King Single Bed – Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 200kg
- Length (overall): 2275 mm
- Width (overall): 1230 mm
- Mattress platform dimensions: 2000 x 1082 mm
- Recommended mattress size: 1980 x 1050 mm
- Head/Footer width: 1230 mm
- Mattress platform height: 75-660 mm
- Back adjustment: 0-70°
- Knee break adjustment: 0-35°
- Trendelenburg angle max: 12°
| BR FL75KSB