The Bariatric Liftaid 320 Lifter is heavy duty allowing patients to be lifted and transferred from floor, bed or chair with ease and safety.
BARIATRIC LIFTAID 320 LIFTER
$50.00 per week
The Bariatric Liftaid 320 Lifter is heavy duty allowing patients to be lifted and transferred from floor, bed or chair with ease and safety. Fold down armrests assist with gait training during rehabilitation or for general toileting. The Bariatric Liftaid 320 is constructed with a powder coated aluminium frame that allows for lightweight manoeuvrability. The frame is also height adjustable which allows overall mast height to be set to match the lifting needs and surrounds.
The Bariatric Liftaid 320 Lifter has been designed to provide patient and carer with comfort, safety and security when lifting and moving patients.
– 3 height settings with tool-less adjustment
– quick release hook system for easy sling bar installation
– swivel style front and rear castors; foot operated brake locks on rear
– electrically operated ‘U’ shaped base with wide flanged front legs for enhanced stability and access
– sturdy fold down armrests to assist with gait training
– handheld controller with simple push button operation; includes overload indicator, battery charge and service status indicators
– rechargeable battery featuring intelligent diagnostic system for battery level; service status and maximum overload
– emergency stop and manual emergency lowering device for optimum safety and control
Turning Radius: 123.5 cm
Overall Height: 218 cm
Base Length: 141 cm
Front Leg Height: 15.5 cm
Under bed Clearance: 16 cm
Width between the legs: 67 cm to 107 cm
Maximum Lifting Height: 189 cm to 199 cm (yoke)
Minimum Lifting Height: 60 cm to 70 cm (yoke)
|B LA3204||$50.00||N/A||N/A||N/A||320 kg||61.5 – 109.5cm||N/A||N/A|