The Universal Care Bed has features to provide comfort and safety for residents and patients, and support for carers. These include a built-in length extension to give extra space for taller users, central-locking breaking castors and removeable head and foot boards. This bed is built to the highest performance standards, with the knowledge that no down time can be afforded.
Importantly, the Universal Care Bed has an impressive height adjustment range. It has a low height of just 310mm, which can help to prevent injuries from bed falls. The upper height of 760mm gives caretakers ergonomic support, helping them to provide care without having to bend over and strain.
In addition to the above, the bed features high quality 125mm twin castors, which makes moving the bed from room to room easy. The solid mattress platform offers a range of benefits, including improving mattress longevity, increasing bed sturdiness and rigidity, as well as making cleaning and infection control easy.
Use of this bed is made easy for both users and carers, with an easy-to-use hand control. The hand control features a rear hook to mount it on the bed end or frame, as well as a coil cord.
All our products are designed to be low-maintenance, reliable, and are built to last. We offer a generous manufacturer’s warranty and keep stocks of all spare parts to ensure continued trouble-free use.
Universal Care Bed – Features
- Single size – with built-in length extension of up to 200mm
- Lo lo bed height – minimum height of 310mm
- Low bed ends for excellent patient visibility
- 3-way electronic adjustment – height, backrest and kneebreak
- Central locking castors via foot pedal
- High quality twin 125mm castors
- Head and foot board easy to remove for cleaning or in case of emergency
- Solid mattress platform construction for mattress longevity, bed sturdiness, and cleaning and infection control
- Built-in battery back up
- Beech woodgrain bed ends
- Safe working load of 200KG
Universal Care Bed – Options & Accessories
- Self help pole
- Collapsible steel rails
- Oxygen cylinder holder
- IV pole
- Range of mattress options to suit
- Mattress bolster for length extension
Universal Care Bed – Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 200kg
- Length (overall): 2040 – 2240 (with extension activated) mm
- Width (overall): 930 mm
- Mattress platform dimensions: 1900 – 2100 x 920 mm
- Recommended mattress dimensions: length between 1900-2100 x width 880-930
- Head/Footer width: 930 mm
- Mattress platform height: 310-760 mm
- Back adjustment: 0-70°
- Knee break adjustment: 0-35°
| BR UCB1